Director of Sales and Distribution
Position: Director of Sales and Distribution
Position code: SAD-01
The role is part of the senior management team, as a Director you are expected to plan and execute your projects and activities independently while managing and guiding your team to achieve your department’s goals agreed with management. The director of sales and distribution is responsible for pushing all digital products and service lines via all distribution channels including dealer shops, online market places, and own direct presence. A master of sales tactics and campaigning, the candidate is experienced in using pricing and promotion tools to attract and retain customers in the specific segment of focus.
- Shapes the role and enhance it as per scope of work and annual target agreed with senior management and peers as part of the whole business objectives and programs
- Structures the department and builds a team capable of driving the mission jointly
- Fosters an environment of teamwork and understands the importance of working in teams
- Agrees to KPIs and defines activities to achieve them for the whole team, breaks down department targets and KPIs to individual level.
- Creates a positive and agile working environment in line with the overall TeenTaak working ethic and style
- Defines the sales strategy geared towards achieving the revenue targets per channel and per segment
- Drives the sales and distribution of digital goods and services as per segment specific strategy
- Drives the sales and distribution of telco services mainly through dealer shops and other direct points of sales
- Defines commission scheme per distribution channel
- Oversees channel sales policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Loops in feedback from channels and virtual shops to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- More than 8 years of experience in channel and online sales and distribution of telco and digital services, in a fast paced and competitive environment, including proven leadership record
- ecommerce experience in OTT and content domains
- A bachelor degree in business management area, Masters is an advantage
- A team player and collaborator who understands the value of a team flow company wide, builds trust as a key tool for reliability and efficiency in carrying on tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to structure and write management reports
- A high level of energy and capacity to motivate teams in the office and the field
- A hands-on street fighter that leads by example and has the hand on the market pulse
- Able to deploy creativity as a means to be ahead of competition
- Advanced English language skills
?What do you need additionally to succeed in this role
You are passionate about competing and winning in your specific market segment. Even you are a new entrant to a market, you are never tired of trying. To your peers, you are the actual reflection of their product and marketing activities, and you make sure that the last mile delivery of the strategy actually works.